Band Fee Information
2022 - 2023 Band Fees
BAND FEE: $850
EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT: $75 reduction if paid in FULL by September 17th ($775 for each student)
ACCESSORY FEE: $50 - Covers Dinkles and other personal/non-reusable uniform parts such as shoes and gloves (1 pair of sticks for percussion).
LARGE INSTRUMENT RENTAL FEE: $75 - Instruments that the school owns and services annually
If you have 2 students who are simultaneously enrolled in the NF Band Program you will receive a $50 discount per student [$800 for each student ($725 with early bird)]
If you have 3 or more students who are simultaneously enrolled in the NF Band Program you will receive a $100 discount per student [$750 each student ($675 with early bird)]
EARLY BIRD DISCOUNTS are in ADDITION to the sibling discounts.
2022-2023 BAND FEE PAYMENT SCHEDULE
July 29 (Friday): $50 accessory fee + $250 band fee
August 19 (Friday): $250 band fee
September 16 (Friday): $250 band fee (DUES PAID IN FULL BY THIS DATE FOR EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT)
October 21 (Friday): $100 band fee
3 Ways to Pay your band fees:
1. Write a check to FMDBBC and mail it to:
PO Box 611
Fort Mill, SC 29716
*** Please have student name & NF Band on check
2. Pay online through the band website.
• Click on the FEES button to the right
• Click the Drop Down menu to choose which fee you are paying
• Type your student’s name in the box under “STUDENT NAME.”
• Click “Buy Now.” This will take you to PayPal.
• In the “Price Per Item box," type the amount you want to pay.”
• Click “Continue”
• On the next screen, click the gray box at bottom that says “Pay with Debit or Credit Card.”
• Fill in your payment information and click “Pay Now.”
* NOTE: PAYPAL DOES ADD A SMALL ADDITIONAL FEE WHEN FEES ARE PAID THROUGH THEM.
3. Write a check to FMDBBC and send it with your student. There is a box for payments in Mr. Krieger's office.
** If you want to apply your points to pay for band fees, then please send an email to Mrs. Nicky Ludolph at firstname.lastname@example.org requesting the points be applied.
** We appreciate everyone who has communicated with us regarding challenges with band fee payments. Please reach out to Mr. Linkous at any time with questions. We will always work very hard to help families in need. Band fees are very crucial this season, as we work to provide a great experience for our students with quality instructors in front of them. **
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Staci Hawkins at email@example.com, Nicky Ludolph our Charms Secretary at firstname.lastname@example.org, or our Executive Secretary, Bob Hessler, at email@example.com.
It is important that everyone pay the $100 Activity Fee which is assessed by the FMSD. This fee insures that the district will continue to supplement our staff expenses AND provide transportation once field trips resume (Region Band, All-state Band, Concert Performance Assessment, Winter Guard, Percussion Ensemble, etc).