Band Fee Information
2021-2022 FEES....pay early, receive a discount!
BAND FEE: $850 per student
ACCESSORY FEE: $50
This covers shoes and other personal/non-reusable uniform parts such as gloves for winds and guard, and 1 pair of sticks for percussion. This fee applies to ALL freshman and RISING Sophomores given they were not required to purchase shoes/accessories for the 2020 season. Upperclassmen that need to replace old shoes that are worn or no longer fit can purchase replacements for $35. EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT: $50 reduction if paid in FULL by September 17 ($800 for each student).
If you have 2 students who are simultaneously enrolled in the NF Band Program you will receive a $50 discount per student [$800 for each student ($750 with earlybird)]
If you have 3 or more students who are simultaneously enrolled in the NF Band Program you will receive a $100 discount per student [$750 each student ($700 with earlybird)]
EARLY BIRD DISCOUNTS are in ADDITION to the sibling discounts.
FEE PAYMENT SCHEDULE
JULY 23 PAST DUE
$50 accessory fee (if an upperclassmen needs replacement shoes, please submit $35 on this date for your order)
$250 band fee payment
AUGUST 20 PAST DUE
$250 band fee
SEPTEMBER 17 (EARLY-BIRD DISCOUNT DATE)
$250 band fee
$100 band fee
3 Ways to Pay your band fees:
1. Write a check to FMDBBC and mail it to:
PO Box 611
Fort Mill, SC 29716
*** Please have student name & NF Band on check
2. Pay online through the band website.
• Go to https://nationfordband.com/
• The right hand column says “Paying with PayPal.”
• Type your student’s name in the box under “Student.”
• Click “Pay Now.” This will take you to PayPal.
• In the “Price Per Item box," type the amount you want to pay.”
• Click “Continue”
• On the next screen, click the gray box at bottom that says “Pay with Debit or Credit Card.”
• Fill in your payment information and click “Pay Now.”
* Note Pay Pal DOES add an additional fee when band fees are paid through them
3. Write a check to FMDBBC and send it with your student. There is a box for payments in Mr. Krieger's office (Mr.Woody’s old office).
** If you want to apply your points to pay for band fees, then please send an email to Mrs. Nicky Ludolph at email@example.com requesting the points be applied.
** We appreciate everyone who has communicated with us regarding challenges with band fee payments. Please reach out to Mr. Linkous at any time with questions. We will always work very hard to help families in need. Band fees are very crucial this season, considering this year’s limited fundraising opportunities, while still trying to provide a great experience for our students with quality instructors in front of them. **
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Dorothy Shiakallis at firstname.lastname@example.org, Nicky Ludolph our Charms Secretary at email@example.com, or our Executive Secretary, Bob Hessler, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
It is important that everyone pay the $100 Activity Fee which is assessed by the FMSD. This fee insures that the district will continue to supplement our staff expenses AND provide transportation once field trips resume (Region Band, All-state Band, Concert Performance Assessment, Winter Guard, Percussion Ensemble, etc).